integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Sometimes I wish I wasn't born in Singapore.

Sometimes I wonder, what would thiamjiamin be today if she had been born in Africa, or in the US.

It's really about the way of life in Singapore. Its competitive and sad. I know competition exists everywhere, even in Africa (see who kill more animals during hunting sessions), and maybe in the US. But the way things are perceived in Singapore. The way everyone just mugs and studies and gets degrees and doctorates (some people losing their morals in life along the way) and then getting a job, suffering the shit of workplace politics, eventually kena-ing some terminal disease and dying.

When I'm on my deathbed after having lived such a life, I wonder what my final thoughts would be.

My sad life of not having done much meaningful. My dream is not to get good grades and be famous and get a good job and earn alot of money and live in big big houses with 4 maids and swimming pools. (notice the plurality).

All i really want is a simple and meaningful life. Filled with happiness. With the people I love and cherish. Perhaps doing something meaningful for Singapore. No matter how much i dislike the policies that govern its running, I respect the fact that it's been my nation these past 17 years, feeding and educating me. Without Singapore I probably wouldnt even have the linguistic ability to pen down these thoughts. I wanna help old people. I dont know why, I've a thing for old people. I love old people and whenever I see any elderly person sad I'll feel really bad and go all out to help them. On MRTs and buses, Im usually standing cus i don't want to waste a seating space for any elderly. And when I see some old man/lady standing on public transport, and those fcking young people who are so capable of standing and giving up their seat continuing sticking their fat asses to the seats, I can't help but give them a piece of my mind.

I ned money to do all these. I need money to give my parents a good life. I wanna have lots of kids too. I need money for them. Hahaha i know money doesnt buy eternal happiness. But it does buy snippets of it; enjoyment of simple pleasures. if you disagree you must be lying to yourself.

I guess the only good memories I have would be those with family and friends. These are the only people/forces keeping me from losing my sanity.

I really want to study hard for now, get those degrees and PHDs, work, earn as much as I can, and then rest. I want to make the world a better place, I don;t want to just waste this lifetime away doing things with no end in mind.

God gave me this chance to be human. I have the power to decide my fate and what I want to do with my life.

Watch out world. I'm coming.

Right now it's back to the books (:

peace (: